Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my attachments have disappeared

Jim Morgan April 28, 2023

how do I get to see attachment in my project board again. crickets from administrator

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hello @Jim Morgan 

Welcome to the community!

Can you provide a screen image and point out where you previously saw the attachments? Did you see just the filenames or did you see thumbnails?

the blocks with the Jira logo and the "view issue" block were formerly showing reference files for this project...I have noticed this on 3 active projects but have not checked all active projects

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Can you provide a screen image? I don't see one included with your response.

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 12.28.51 PM.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023

If you click on those and download them, do they show the same images that are shown in the thumbnails?

yes...only started happening yesterday. re-started, re-logged-in etc. still the same

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2023

Do other users see the same in the same issues?

I have not seen this before in Cloud.

I would recommend contacting your Jira Administrators and if they can't solve it asking them to contact Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events