Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Accidently Created Another Domain

Hello, I am brand new to Atlassian products. I had a domain verified and then somehow I managed to created a new domain at companyname.atlassian.net

Is there anyway to undo this as I actually only want to have the one domain? 

I have tried logging into the other person with domain admin access but the second site does not appear on her login; so I assume it is something I have accidently created with my own account. 

Any help would be great. Sorry in advance if this question has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Joshua Hastie ,

welcome to the Altassian community!

Here an article that explains how to manage domains https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts/

In my opinion, you need to associate all the existing user accounts to the previous domain (because your user is currently land to the new wrong domain) an then remove your wrong domain.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Join us for a live demo of Jira Work Management

Interested in learning more about Jira Work Management? Have questions you want to get answered? Join us for our upcoming live demo where we’ll take you through the essentials of Jira Work Manageme...

1,716 views 4 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you