Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Reporting?

Maureen Gilchrist June 29, 2022

Has anyone tried to use Jira Work Management for team Status Reporting?  I've begun going through the available training - but it's so generic and I really could benefit from real-world 'have you done this' type conversation with someone!

Am I going down a wrong path?  I am looking for a way to have my Org report status on their respective projects that I can link/embed into our Team Confluence page - so each customer has ONE Child page where all details are stored.  But I also need to be able to pull reports - someone here suggested Jira but I've never used it and it doesn't seem intuitive as to whether or not this would be a good use case.

I welcome your input on if you've tried this before - and succeeded? :)

2 comments

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

You may want to take a look at Atlas, which is a new product from Atlassian for status reporting across teams.

Maureen Gilchrist July 5, 2022

Thank you Mikael!

roto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2022

Hi Maureen, 

Have you checked out the new and improved Summary page in Jira Work Management? 

Seems like you are looking for a way to get status overview of a specific project and then embedding it in Confluence page. If some of the information in the screenshot below meets your needs then it might be worth trying it out. If not, let us know what's missing / could be helpful for your team! 

image (1).png

Maureen Gilchrist August 8, 2022

I have and it's a great summary page.

What I am working on now is how to create custom dashboards (it's not exactly straightforward) - have a colleague advising me.

Question maybe you can answer - can I create a dynamic dashboard in Jira?  I want the team to be able to see JUST one customer at a time but don't want to have to create a dashboard for every customer.  Wondering if like Tableau I can create with dynamic filters they can choose customer name from?

Thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events