Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set default value and hide fields in forms - Business project

SheshaChandra March 2, 2023

Hi, 

I have created a  Jira work management project and I'm using forms. I have created 4 different forms and I want to know which form was used to create the tickets. 

So, I thought of creating a field which will be hidden and will have a default value. But I cannot find a way to hide a field or set default value for a field.

Can anyone help on this ? Is there a way to know which form was used to create a ticket ? 

Thanks in advance. 

1 comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2023

Hi Shesha,

Unfortunately, that is not possible right now. There is an open feature request for that, so please vote and follow. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FORMDC-60

Like SheshaChandra likes this
SheshaChandra March 7, 2023

Hi John, 

Thanks for sharing the ticket. 

Do you know if there is a way to know which form was used to create the ticket ? 

For ex., I have created 3 forms.. formA, formB and formC.. All 3 forms map to same issue type. Once a ticket is created, I want to know which form was used to create the ticket.

Thanks in advance.
Shesha Chandra

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2023

If you go into the ticket, you should be able to see the form. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events