Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important things and tips for prioritization

Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2023

Hi community, 

As I am working my way to prioritize work with my team and face some minor confusion here and there. Especially when we argued about which one should be the "prioritized" one.

I'm wondering what are the things to consider during prioritization. If possible, I'd love to hear your tips about how to prioritize effectively.

Thanks in advance.

1 comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi Lucas,

I tend to go with what the customer wants. If there is a disagreement between some priorities, when one will make the customer happier to get first? Which will have the biggest impact for the customer? 

Like Lucas_DevSamurai_ likes this
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2023

Hi John,

Thank you for your sharing. I see that communicating among members and stakeholders is one of the biggest keys to effective prioritization. 

Like John Funk likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events