Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us do more with JWM’s Summary

Jason S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2023

Summary page.gif

Since we released the Summary view we’ve received lots of feedback. Many of you love the insights it provides you. We also know many of you want us to show more and do more with the Summary. We agree!

What types of questions can we help you answer with the Summary? What types of charts do you need to help you answer these questions? What insights are you looking for?

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Jason
Product Manager, JWM

6 comments

Jason S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2023

Here’s an example to get you all started:
"I need to continually plan my team’s work so I need to see how much workload each team member has over the next few weeks"

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2023

I think a few more options on different insights or a way to customize the data that is shown to the team.

Maybe a way to filter some of the charts to specific needs of the team.
For me I love the way it is built and shows me a lot with out having to make a dashboard which in its self is amazing. Its right in the project. The best I can say is maybe giving some more options.
A good one for me would be able to see time tracked or spent on issues or a total time of all issues and requests.
Another idea is to maybe put reports on the summary page or be able to pick a few to add to the summary page.

Like # people like this
Jason S
Atlassian Team
November 28, 2023

Great, thanks for the suggestion @Aaron Geister

Jason S
Atlassian Team
November 28, 2023

So to clarify @Aaron Geister your "time spent on issues" suggestion, you want to know how long issues take to transition from one status to another (e.g. from 'backlog' to 'done')?

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2023

@Jason S 

Issues in status duration is a good one but it would be nice if teams are using time tracking that you might be able to see that data on the summary too. I think both scenarios are relevant.

Like Jason S likes this
Yong November 29, 2023

We want all the gadgets like in the dashboard

Like # people like this
Jason S
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2023

Thank you for your suggestion @Yong 

Marion Richardson November 30, 2023

Please show the Project Leader name, without needing to use a drop down at the top for 'Project Details'.

Like # people like this

Could you add a graph for the workflow status. For us that is On hold, To Do, In progress, Done, Obsolete. Thank you.

Like Jason S likes this

I would also like to filter information by Due Date, knowing what is coming up in the next 2-4 weeks, and also what is overdue. As a graph, or list. Thank you.

Like # people like this
Jason S
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2023

Thank you for your suggestions, @Marion Richardson 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events