Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event management and Microsoft Outlook

Sam Terezakis March 3, 2023

User story

As an event planner, I want to see my Jira issues and outlook events on the same calendar, so I can better plan and schedule my work. 

Additional details

• Tasks are currently managed on a Jira Work Management project
  • Outlook is used to create and invite users to events
  • The team has 10 people and they meet up on a weekly basis to review the board and plan and schedule work
  • The team manages 5-10 events a month

1 comment

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2023

Hi there @Sam Terezakis , thank you for your question. I like how you structured it 💙

As I am working for yasoon, the company developing Microsoft 365 for Jira, I recommend to tackle this use case with a third party app.

You can schedule Outlook meetings in Jira: https://youtu.be/7zFBz_6fw2o

And you have your Outlook calendars available in Jira;. You can add a configurable calendar to your Jira projects or as a personal calendar, and you can display Outlook and Jira events: https://youtu.be/3hC35jMqbr8

According to your use case, you can choose how many meetings you want to schedule and you can see everything transparently in Jira and Outlook. If you want to learn more or want to discuss your use case, book a demo with us right here: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

I hope that helps.

Happy Friyay,

Britta

Sam Terezakis March 3, 2023

Thanks for the response, Britta! 

This definitely looks like a great and and it will do the job. Can I clarify that it works in Jira Work Management? 

Happy Friyay to you too! 

Sam

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2023

Yes, it does :-) Hope you'll like it. Have a great day!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events