cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A simple use case for Jira Work Management

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

Have you tried Jira Work Management yet ? I have explored a simple use case below -

• This is the Dashboard for our HR and Operations Team to get overview of the project.

Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 12.36.08 PM.png

• To share data across business projects

- We publish a weekly/monthly report on confluence so that the project teams are aware of the work status.

• We are finding it difficult to prioritize and track our work in Jira” - is the funniest feedback I received from a business team.

• “Can you please create a Jira ticket for me ?” is the craziest thing a business person asked me to do.

Jira explainers gone wrong - We have explained users about how to mark their issues as Done. But later we got few queries from users asking what is the difference between Closed, Resolved and Completed status which maps to the Done category. :)

Getting down to Business - This is how our team currently collaborate using confluence.

Please share if you have tried Jira Work Management and found it useful, or any other comments/suggestions on this, Thank you!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events