You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Updated June 29th, 2021
Welcome to a quick demo of Jira Work Management, a friendly and powerful work management tool for business teams such as marketing, operations, HR, design, legal, finance, sales, and more. Watch the video to learn more about some of the new features we've added such as:
- List view (with in-line editing, filters, sorting, ranking, and more)
- Calendar view (with one-click task creation, date expansions, filtering, and more)
- Timeline view (with drag handles, nested tasks, filters, export as an image, and upcoming dependency mapping)
- Board view (with filtering, search, drag-and-drop, and status categories)
- Forms (with drag-and-drop, field renaming, rich text editor, and preview)
We hope you enjoy Jira Work Management! For feature ideas and recommendations, please find the "Give feedback" option in the left navigation of any Jira Work Management project (also called Business projects).
For more information about Jira Work Management you can visit:
Try it free today
Business project basics
Jira Work Management FAQ
Chase & the JWM team
8 accepted answers