Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new and improved Summary page in Jira Work Management

33 comments

K Yahoo March 31, 2023

Hi @Loretta Brunette , are you working on the ability to customise the summary page, and if so, any view on when it would be available?

Like # people like this
Irene Horvat May 2, 2023

Loving the new summary page, however one thing that would hopefully be an easy to implement option that would greatly benefit us would be to enable the Status Overview to toggle between Status and Status Category.  The reason for this is that we have many issue types and custom workflows that make for a very busy looking status overview gadget.

James Walker June 2, 2023

how do I customize it? I don't want to see things for the last 7 days, I want to know what's late? whats due? I manage the project that way, I could care less about the last 7 days. So, I do I customize the filters? I'm  not seeing a way on the page? e-mail me james.w@freshnlean.com if there is a solution to this.

Thanks,
James

Zmehmood July 19, 2023

Would it be possible to only have tasks recorded in the Status Overview and not subtasks? We have two workflows for Tasks and Subtasks and the summary shows both in the pie chart but we only need to see tasks.. 

Like Matt_Rogers likes this
s_bishop September 1, 2023

Requesting ability to configure date range and other gadgets on JWM Summary page. Ability to expand date range beyond 7 days would be especially helpful.

Like # people like this
Alex Vorobiev September 18, 2023

@Loretta Brunette and team - apologies if this has already been covered.  Looking to do something presumably obvious: add project description:

1. a team-based business project doesn't have a field to capture this info in the project settings
  2. i do see that it is possible to attach a Confluence page to a business project as a workaround, but ideally would want to embed some desc info in the project itself
  3. any other suggestions - anything i am missing?

tx!

Simon Hancock October 18, 2023

Is it possible to at least re-arrange the position of the cards on the summary page? 

Like Mike Patton likes this
Mike Patton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

@Loretta Brunette Absolutely AMAZING release! So much promise for the future as well.
I Support both the recommended multiple Project view, as well as a catalogue of Cards you can include/hide in this project Summary.

Great work to you and the team! **FIREWORKS**
Thank you

PS. This alone was the reason we picked to adopt Jira Work Manager over any of the other quick-n-easy boards we could have chosen.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events