wiki style renderer shows raw html

Perry November 23, 2020

I applied the wiki style renderer to a description field on  change and defect issues. It works good on NEW issues, but all the previous issues  now show raw html wrapped on all the previous entries.

Is this to be expected or did i do something wrong? Under the new renderer all the old description fields n ow look like this. 

<p><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="color:#1f497d">The wiki style renderer allows a user to enter wiki markup to produce HTML content<i>.</i></span></span></span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="color:#1f497d">This renderer uses the Confluence wiki renderer engine and therefore uses the Confluence wiki notation. The Confluence notation is easy to learn and allows for:</span></span></span></p>

<ul>
<li><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="color:#1f497d"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Italic, bold and underlined text</span></span></span></li>
<li><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="color:#1f497d"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Multiple levels of headings to organize your document</span></span></span></li>
<li><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="color:#1f497d"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Bullets, numbering, tables and quotations</span></span></span></li>
<li><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="color:#1f497d"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Images, screenshots, and emoticons</span></span></span></li>
<li><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="color:#1f497d"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Powerful mini-applications using macros</span></span></span></li>

0 answers

Suggest an answer