when I click on the issue key in FishEye, the error occurs

alex seol April 19, 2018

JIRA Software and FishEye work together.
I entered the generated Issue Key(TIS-2, IDEAIC-1) in the visualsvn commit message. Then, when I click on the issue key in FishEye, the following error occurs.

FishEye 1.pngFishEye 2.png
How do I fix it?

Waiting for yours help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2018

Dear @alex seol,

most likely this is a permission issue. I assume that both application are linked correctly via application links (both directions are "green"). Then make sure, that you are logged in Jira. Can you manually browse the issue TIS-2?

So long

Thomas

alex seol April 22, 2018

Hi, Thomas
JIRA has no problem with VisualSVN access via FishEye.

The dhseol account is the account originally registered with JIRA and VisualSVN.

The FishEye dhseol account is an account created on FishEye through FishEye and JIRA integration. If you try to log in to FishEye using dhseol account, the error will occur.

And FishEye is using HSQLDB rather than MySQL.

jira n fisheye 13.png
Is not it the problem that JIRA uses MySQL and FishEye uses HSQLDB?
However, I do not know why JIRA has access to VisualSVN via FishEye.

We would be grateful if you could provide us with the solution in order.

Thank you.

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2018

Dear @alex seol,

this sounds like the account "dhseol" does not exist in Jira, just locally on Fisheye side. Jira tries to use this account when connecting to Jira - that will fail.

To avoid troubles like this, I recommend to use Jira as authentication server for Fisheye. Then you have to manage only one user directory and not two on Jira and Fisheye side.

So long

Thomas

alex seol April 23, 2018

Hi, Thomas

There is a dhseol account on the FishEye side(see below). However, FishEye does not log in to the dhseol account.
In this case, what should I do first?

jira n fisheye 11.png

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2018

Dear @alex seol,

first you need to login into Fisheye. Not with an admin account ideally. Then, when clicking on the links to Jira, you get redirected and should be able to login in Jira, too.

And note, that the login on Jira requires the permissions "browse project" and "development tools" for the project TIS.

It is also possible, that Jira takes the same account you used for Fisheye to view the issue - but this account is not the same - so you get a permission error like on top of this question.

Best you configure Fisheye as I have already described.

Let me know, if you need further assistance.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer