unable to see Kanban roadmap

Rachel Hume
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2022

I can't see my kanban roadmap with the assigned epics, even though I have a kanban board set up.  I have verified my permissions are set up and the roadmap feature is turn on.  I have admin rights. There seems to be a setting/filter blocking me from seeing the roadmap.  Any suggestions.

2 answers

0 votes
Rachel Hume
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2022

Company managed

Capture.PNG

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Hello @Rachel Hume 

Welcome to the community.

Are you working with a Company Managed project or Team Managed project?

Can you provide screen images showing that the Roadmap feature is on, and what you see in the navigation pane?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Can you provide an image for what you see in the navigation pane for the MFG Kanban Board?

(Also note that you can reply to a response/answer versus starting a new response/answer thread. That helps keep the responses in a sensible order.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events