unable to schedule an automation which involves custom fields

Mona Aghamirsalim May 11, 2023

I have used 2 slightly different ways to schedule an automation. There is a "Move back to Backlog Date" I have created. For issues that are in Pending requirements and that "Move back to Backlog Date" is before tomorrow (or equal to today). the issue must be moved back log. I do not know why I am getting an error. Both ways get same error. 

v2.JPGv1.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Hello @Mona Aghamirsalim 

After the trigger you have a step that is trying to check if issues match a condition. But at that point in the rule execution you have not specified the issues to operate against.

The "If: all match" is not selecting the issues to operate against. It is determining if the issues previously selected match the conditions you specified.

You need to use the JQL option in the Schedule trigger to select the issues against which you want to operate. Then you don't need the "If: all match" step at all.

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 8.15.36 AM.png

Mona Aghamirsalim May 11, 2023

Thank you. it worked <3 

Like Trudy Claspill likes this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Great!

If your problem has been solved please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated solutions.

Like Mona Aghamirsalim likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events