task marked as done but Jira doesn't think so when completing sprint

henry chen October 12, 2014

I use AgileBoard. Though I marked all tasks done within a sprint. When clicking 'completing Sprint', it always pops up '0 issues were marked Done' and asks moving those done issues into backlog. I tried with brand-new sprint and brand-new issues, no sub-tasks. It always view the issue incomplete.

Please see the screenshot.

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 3.56.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 3.56.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 3.56.40 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2014

I don't understand what the problem here is.  You have a sprint with an issue you have not completed, you complete the sprint, it recognises that there are no "done" issues, and moves the incomplete one back to the top of the backlog so you can start planning the next sprint.

That is exactly what it is supposed to do.  Could you explain what you are expecting it to do?

Maud Schlich October 12, 2014

Hello,

"Done" for JIRA Agile Boards is - as I understood it - only the outmost right column. This independant from its naming (that could also be "Hugo" smile) . So configure your board and your workflow accordingly and everything should work ok.

Maud

Suggest an answer