system field Issue Type into the detail view in agile board

Klara Staifova May 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the issue detail view

How do I get system field Issue Type into the detail view of issue on agile board? cannot find it...There are several system fields in options, but not this one sad Thanks for advice

2 answers

0 votes
Klara Staifova May 11, 2016

no, having v6.4.5. what is on general view and what I can add in pic:issue typ on detail view_agile.png

Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2016

Many dropdown fields are not alphabetical. Usually native fields are listed first, and then custom fields, so check that first.  Otherwise, I would contact support.

Klara Staifova May 11, 2016

well in this list it seems to be all alphabetical and there is mixture of systém and custom fields, so this field is missing... will contact support then. thanks

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2016

Are you on the latest version of JIRA? I currently have this in my instance - Cloud.

In the board configuration, under "issue Detail View", you should see "issue type" under the General section.  

Suggest an answer