problems to install Backbone and XRay

davide.scaraglino July 8, 2020

Hi team,
we are facing an issue for many days.
we have tried to add Backbone and X-ray but it doesn't work. If you could take a look at the logs, you could see that it seems to install properly but after a couple of minutes, it uninstalls the apps.
Please could you help us?
thanks in advance

jira_log.jpg

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Hi @davide.scaraglino

welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'm part of the team behind Backbone Issue Sync - and I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Did I understand it correctly that the problem with installation and uninstallation happens with multiple apps? Backbone Issue Sync and Xray? Does it work for any other app?

Since it happens for multiple apps, this sounds like a general app installation problem from the Jira side, so I'd kindly ask you to open a support case with the Atlassian support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Cheers,
Matthias.

PS: I'm also checking on our end if we can get any insights from there.

davide.scaraglino July 9, 2020

Hi Matthias,

thanks a lot for your reply.

I have just opened a ticket at the link that you suggested.

I can confirm that we have some other apps already installed on our jira instance

Thanks in advance for your help

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2020

Hi @davide.scaraglino

If you face any more issues please contact our Service Desk

Best Regards,

Xray Team

0 votes
davide.scaraglino July 9, 2020

Hi Team,

the issues are due to some problems with the licenses.
Now we have solved it and everything is ok.
Thanks a lot for your help

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Great to hear that @davide.scaraglino

And also good that you reported that back here so other people with the same problem know what to do.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events