not receiving email notification

Jindřich Mrkvička February 27, 2024

Hello, I have a problem with notifications from JIRA. I don't receive any notifications on this email jindrich.mrkvicka@stratox.cz. I searched the filter settings, blocking, etc., but nothing. In addition, I do not receive notifications from some users even inside JIRA (on the bell). Can you please help me? Thanks a lot

3 answers

0 votes
Jindřich Mrkvička February 28, 2024

@Trudy Claspill Ooo today at 10:22 have first notification, so hope all is ok..

0 votes
Jindřich Mrkvička February 28, 2024

@Trudy Claspill I have already checked and verified that before my post.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hello @Jindřich Mrkvička 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The first step you need to take is to contact the Jira Administrators of your Jira instance and work with them to confirm that events are happening in Jira that should result in emails being set to you. There is a Notifications Helper function that they can use to confirm this.

Notifications are sent based on Notification configurations. Notifications configurations detail that for an event, certain people should be notified.

It is possible that either you are not among the people that should be notified, or that events are not occurring that would result in you being notified.

Let us know when you have confirmed with your Jira Administrators that there are events happening that should result in notifications being sent to you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events