new Jira account and unable to login

Ziad Elawar February 26, 2018

Dear Sir

I bought 4 diffierent jira licenses :

I was not able to login to my account and start working with jira my goals from this I am preparing my self for jira exam and I am installing these product on my laptop for practicing.Even i try to rest my password but no luck

My contact number is 9725982683

sincerely

Ziad 

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2018

@Ziad Elawar, this is a community forum so not wise to share SEN licenses or personal info. I have edited your post. You may wish to contact Atlassian Support directly if you are having issues w/ your licenses.

Thank you for the information but i called jira support and this what she told me to do

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2018

What? They told you to share your SEN with 1 million possible readers?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2018

I suspect that Ziad is on a starter license so they directed him to the community for support. I doubt they indicated to share SENs. :-)

Hello Jack how can delete or edit this question so SEN will not appear

thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2018

Hover the cursor to the right hand side of a post, on the first line.  A ... menu should appear, it contains "edit"

thank you

Suggest an answer