migrating from trello to jira

TenantKnowledge April 3, 2020

in my Jira site, I don't see Trello import only see CSV and JSON in the import from external is there something else I have switch on or install 

3 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2020

@TenantKnowledge  - The Trello import is not available for Server issue. 

Sudarshan May 7, 2021

Hello,
We use Jira Software (Cloud) (standard plan) but i still dont see this as a site admin
am i missing something here?

0 votes
Michał Szymankowski April 1, 2022

@TenantKnowledge Hi!

I had exact same problem. Instruction from https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-trello/ are quite confusing.

BUT I manage to import - You need to start a new project, then at left bar, at the most bottom You will see import tool. Next steps are easy ;)

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2020
TenantKnowledge April 4, 2020

i get it but the Trello icon you see I don't see it in my jira and yes I'm an administrator 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2020

The above function is only for cloud, are you using jira server now?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events