kanban board, card color, query for status changes?

Anna Mellström November 12, 2018

I want to use card colors to show which cards have been moved to DONE during this (ongoing) week.

But how can I make a query for "status changed to DONE during this week"?

This is my query for green now:

project = "Super Buddies Kanban" AND updatedDate  > startOfWeek(0d) AND status = Done

I realize that with this query cards are green also if they are in status DONE and had just an update of any kind this week, but were moved to DONE much earlier than this week, i.e. not moved to DONE during this week :-(.

I want to get rid of this faulty coloring.

Thanks in advance!

/Anna

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Hello,

JQL query would look like this:

project = "Super Buddies Kanban" and status changed to Done after -1w and status = Done
Anna Mellström November 12, 2018

Excellent!

I changed the query to:

project = "Super Buddies Kanban" and status changed to Done after startOfWeek(0) and status = Done

then it worked!

Thank you very much!

/Anna

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

@Anna Mellström You are welcome! If my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer.

Suggest an answer