how to output field - percentage of completed subtasks in the story?

Ekaterina Golyagina August 1, 2020

hi! i want to add to the search results the param - percentage of completed subtasks in the story. is there any way to do this?

or there are any gadget for a dashboardScreenshot_1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2020

Hello @Ekaterina Golyagina

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Per your description, I understand you would like to display the percentage of resolved sub-tasks for each Story in the issue navigator page when using the "List View" or in your Dashboard Gadgets. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, it's not possible today to display this format in your issue navigator or dashboard gadgets. We had a feature request created to provide this functionality in the past, however, we decided to not implement it due to the small number of requests and the prioritization of other features:

Make "Sub-task Progress" available as a column in Navigator and Filter Gadgets 

As a workaround, you can use the issue statistics gadget to get this information. You would need to create a single gadget to display the sub-tasks of each story, however, you can also group all the relevant sub-tasks in the same filter to properly display a single percentage considering a bunch of related sub-tasks.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jagriti Kapoor May 23, 2022

Hi @Petter Gonçalves ,

I am would like to add this gadget 'issue statistics' create a single gadget and display the sub-tasks of each story . So a list of parent stories with the % resolved sub- tasks 

what option must  I select for 'Statistic Type' field to get a view like this ? 

mcziomer November 7, 2023

Hi, will this be added in the future? I saw the feature request which is a few years old..

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events