It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to output field - percentage of completed subtasks in the story? Edited

hi! i want to add to the search results the param - percentage of completed subtasks in the story. is there any way to do this?

or there are any gadget for a dashboardScreenshot_1.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Ekaterina Golyagina

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Per your description, I understand you would like to display the percentage of resolved sub-tasks for each Story in the issue navigator page when using the "List View" or in your Dashboard Gadgets. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, it's not possible today to display this format in your issue navigator or dashboard gadgets. We had a feature request created to provide this functionality in the past, however, we decided to not implement it due to the small number of requests and the prioritization of other features:

Make "Sub-task Progress" available as a column in Navigator and Filter Gadgets 

As a workaround, you can use the issue statistics gadget to get this information. You would need to create a single gadget to display the sub-tasks of each story, however, you can also group all the relevant sub-tasks in the same filter to properly display a single percentage considering a bunch of related sub-tasks.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

2,529 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you