how to change the background color in Jira cloud

NEGAR JALALIAN April 18, 2024

hi

anyone knows how I can change the background colour of dashboard or even the gadgets ?

both are too white and not much visible 

in cloud , I couldn't find options to change the colours .. only for title it was possible 

1 answer

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Hello @NEGAR JALALIAN 

In Jira Work Management you have the options to change the background with different colors.

However, Jira Software can change your background color with a Dark theme - to achieve this click on your profile avatar then click on Theme and choose Dark.

For the other styling options like the navigation bar and the "Create" button colour, this can only be changed by the Jira admins (this change will reflect to all of the users on the Jira site, so the one making the changes should be cautious).

NEGAR JALALIAN April 18, 2024

:( that's pity .. 

I am admin and I want the gadgets back ground have different colour than Jira software 

in Jira DC , it is white but two different white 

it's annoying for my team to see their gadgets properly :(

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events