how to add new label or filed to remind me before due date for the issue

Khalid Qassadi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

how to add new label or filed to remind me before due date for the issue & I want to know about that on epic level & if there is steps or process will be useful for me.

The system is jira software

4 answers

3 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Khalid Qassadi , welcome to the Community.

You should consider using Automation. There is actually an example available in the Templates library as illustrated below...

2024-03-18_07-03-11.jpg

1 vote
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

Welcome to the community @Khalid Qassadi !

I'd suggest to use the automation rule for that. And for that you would need to use the Service project instead of software (I am assuming that you are using the software project here). 

Within the software project you can use the trigger SLA threshold breached within the automation rule, which would look something like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.14.53.png

0 votes
Iryna Komarnitska_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Khalid Qassadi ,

Try using the Time Between Statuses app. This is a development of my team. The app is designed to calculate various time KPIs.

You can generate timers within each project and define task warning and critical time limits.

image 99.png

If this time is exceeded, you will receive a notification in the task and by email.

Frame 997.png

We offer you 30 days of free trial.

Try it; I hope it will be helpful to you!

0 votes
Matt Parks
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

You could also create a filter that returns all issues that will be due that day (or the next day, depending on when you want to be notified) and create a filter subscription to send you an email every day with the issues that will be reaching their due date.

If you want to see the epics that have issues that meet this criteria, then the filter subscription won't help you unless you have a plugin like Scriptrunner that has additional JQL functions that allow you to return epics that contain issues which meet a certain criteria.

Suggest an answer