how to add gadget in jira dashboard to see issues which are closed

abhinav.rastogi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

I want to add gadget for the closed task but not able to figure out any gadget related to it

Please help me out on this

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Hi @abhinav.rastogi 

You can create a filter with all issues that are closed and then user Filter results gadget (if you want to have a list of closed tickets) or Two Dimensional Filter Statistics/Issue statistic/Pie chart (if you want to have a number).

Regards,

Seba

abhinav.rastogi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Hi Seba,

I have tried using Filter result gadget but still not getting any option where I can see details of close ticket

Filter Result.PNGThanks
Abhinav

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

What details are you wanting? 

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2024

@abhinav.rastogi based on screen I see that you are not using any filter. As I mentioned - you need to create filter with closed issues and use it in the gadget.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events