how can I Download/export the Production Issue of a team member in to excel file?

Vivek_kumar September 5, 2022

I need to export all the production issue of our team member to the Excel file with just one click ? could you please suggest me how to get it.

2 answers

1 vote
Roland Traier-Kiss _Midori_ September 7, 2022

@Vivek_kumar  

You can use the built-in static Excel export or try Better Excel Exporter for Jira Cloud for this.

Just collect the issues where your desired team member is the assignee, then choose the larger Excel icon to open up the Excel export options by Better Excel Exporter or the smaller one for the built-in export. This sounds like a fairly static export, so both should work.

If you also need to build Excel reports using this data, try the default Excel templates that come with Better Excel Exporter. You can read more about the differences between Jira Cloud for Excel and Better Excel Exporter here.)

Choose "Excel (Current fields)":
jira-cloud-issue-navigator-better-excel-exporter-menu.png

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

0 votes
Felipe Francisco
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2022

Hello Vivek, how are you today? I hope you are doing well!

To achieve it you can create a new filter in your project.

You can create a filter following the steps below:

1.  Filters > View All Filters 
  2. Click on Create filter button.
  3. Now you can click on Switch to JQLScreenshot at Sep 06 10-54-06.png
  4. Using JQL you can create a filter to bring all the issues of the required member. You can check the link I added to the JQL in step 3, your filter may look like this (after you type the first characters of your team member, it will suggest the name and after you pick it up, it will change to the account id)
assignee = <account id>

Now you will see the list of issues and you can click on the excel symbol to export this list.

Screenshot at Sep 06 11-02-48.png

I hope this provides enough information to help you to accomplish what you want!

Take care!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events