follow-up of tasks on two proyect panel

marco_burboa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2023

HI, I have two project, I need see the tasks of project 2 on panel of project 1, because some tasks on panel 1 should not see for all person that see the proyect panel 2.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hi @marco_burboa and welcome to the Community!

Could you provide a little bit more context to what you are trying to achieve?

Assuming that the panels you refer to are Jira boards, I understand that you you have 2 teams. The team with access to project 1 can also access the issues in project 2, but not all people from team 2 have access to project 1. And you would like to add the issues from project 2 also to the board of team 1, so they can see all their work in a single place?

If that is what you are trying to do, first make sure that you are using company managed projects for both teams. If that is the case, the board from project 1 can be configured (in Board Settings > General) to include issues from multiple projects. All you need to do, is modify the board filter so it fetches issues from Project 1 AND Project 2:

Project in (Project1, Project2) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Access to the issues is managed in your project's settings. So people with browse project permissions in a project will be able to see the issues of that project, regardless of the board they use to do their work.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events