evidence view issue

Priyanshi Reja March 3, 2021

issue regarding evidence, Some users are facing

trigger display issue. I have tried by clearing cache and incognito but still not working(browser version : 80.0.3987.122).

Whereas same is working some systems having browser version 77.0.3865.75.

Kindly help finding out the issue resolution. Is there any browser version dependency?

correct evidence:

image_with_correct_evidence-03-04-11-41-59-717.png

issue in evidence :

image-issue_in_evidence2021-03-04-11-41-34-884.png

1 answer

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2021

Have you tried using a different browser like Firefox?

Priyanshi Reja March 4, 2021

As we are working on bank domain they are using chrome only. 

Priyanshi Reja March 4, 2021

@Deepanshu Natani : plz let me know is there any chrome version dependency there?? As we have observed which are having (browser version : 80.0.3987.122) only they are facing this issue.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

I was facing the same issue in the latest version of Chrome/ Firefox and Safari.

However, the issue got resolved when I tried to reset the table column width manually for any of the column.

You can also try this workaround: Edit the Evidence Field, try to reset the width of any of the columns in the table and then save.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2021

Attaching screenshots also:

Before resetting the columns:

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 1.42.17 PM.png

After resetting the column:

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 1.43.04 PM.png

The behavior is same in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Priyanshi Reja March 5, 2021

You can also try this workaround: Edit the Evidence Field, try to reset the width of any of the columns in the table and then save. : 

where I need to edit this evidence field can you plz explain steps for the same.

Priyanshi Reja March 16, 2021

@Deepanshu Natani : where I need to edit this evidence field can you plz explain steps for the same.??

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2021

@Priyanshi Reja 

I am assuming that the "Evidence" field is Text field(multi line).

If you have the editing permissions, you will just have to click on the text/ data appearing in front of that field and that should open the edit box for you to edit the contents of that field.

Suggest an answer