copy autonomous board

Camila Caeta Dagnino March 31, 2023

I am trying to create an independent copy of a board and I can COPY it, BUT when it comes to creating a new filter for the new board, any issues are shown in my dashboard and therefore, the boards remain attached. 

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

To create an independent copy of a board and ensure that any issues are not attached to the original board, you can follow these steps: 1. From the global navigation at the top of the page, select the search field (or press /) and select Go to all: Boards. 2. Find the board you want to copy and select Copy from the menu on the right side. 3. Give your new board a name and select Create. 4. Go to the new board and select Board settings > General > Filter. 5. Choose Create a new filter and create a new filter or modify an existing filter to fit your needs. 6. Save the filter and your board should now only display the issues that meet the criteria of your new filter. By creating a new filter for your copied board, you can ensure that it is independent of the original board and will only display the issues that meet your criteria.

Camila Caeta Dagnino April 3, 2023

Thank you for the reply. But the filter does not work. I changed the current board location to the new project and selected the desired criteria for the filter. Still, the issues disappear as soon as the filter does not search for them on the original project. Could you help me to solve this? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events