connection between Asana and Jira

Nodar Vardiashvili February 26, 2021

Hi,

We are using two tools in the company, Jira and Asana. Now we want to connect these two tools. I tried  "Asana for Jira Cloud" but it has not such a function which we need.

I want when a new issue is created in asana, then automatically created a new issue in jira and copy all fields from asana to jira. when a new comment added or status changed, I want to sync this action in from asana to jira and from jira to asana.

We tried unito.io but the price is not acceptable for us, also tried Zapier but it is not working well for issue updates.

Is there anu third-part tools which can solve this problem ? created issue from both side,linked these two issue with each other and sync all updates ?

1 answer

0 votes
Getint.io May 9, 2021

Hi @Nodar Vardiashvili 

As Getint.io, Atlassian Vendor, we have an app for both migration and integration of Asana, and Jira.

The app does just what you need - moves newly created issues instantly, then updates them when a comment is added, or status is changed (it also integrates custom fields).

Works both ways.

I'm sure, that the price would also be acceptable. 

Plus, you can install the app both as SaaS and on-premise.

Here is the link to the app - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223932/getint-jira-asana-integration-sync?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Reach me out at jacek@getint.io if you'd like to hear more.

best,

Jacek

Co-Founder of getint.io

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders