change dashboard view

Sven Sethmann April 19, 2024

Dashboard.JPG

how can I change the dashboard order, so that e.g. the default dashboard is on the top?

cheers

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2024

Hi @Sven Sethmann,

I was facing the same problem some time ago.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to customize the order of the Favorites dashboards. They are listed in the order of being marked as favorite.

What I did to re-arrange them, was to remove them all from Favorites and then mark them back as favorite in the right order. 

Hope this helps.

Danut.

Sven Sethmann April 21, 2024

Hi Danut, 

what a workaround but fine for me. It works! :)... thanks a lot for this hint.

kind regards

Sven

Like Danut M _StonikByte_ likes this
2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Hi Sven - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The top section just shows the most recent ones you have used. So whichever one you have used the most recently will be at the top. That view will be different for all users. If you click on View all dashboards, it will be alphabetically. 

Sven Sethmann April 21, 2024

Hi John, 

thanks for the warm welcome. I´ll take the answer from Danut. This works for me as I needed.

cheers 

Sven

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders