35 answers

0 votes
William Bouzy May 17, 2018

no, i'm not... really strange

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2018

Are you able to share anything else? A dashboard or any other filter?

0 votes

yes, but when i click on 'Edit Permissions' I see no way to change the status from 'not shared' to 'shared with...'

Edit_filter.png

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2018

do you see this when you click on the details-link of your filter:

image.png

0 votes

yes... i tried 2 mn ago. no change

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018

have you tried removing the administrators group - this was the problem in the question I linked to above

0 votes

jira-users and administrators group have permission... that's why i do not understand

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018

Maybe you got a similar problem described here: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Cannot-share-filters-at-all/qaq-p/387401

Which group has the permission to share filters in your instance?

0 votes

Yes it is!

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018

Hi @William Bouzy,

is the global permission "Create Shared Objects" activated? You can find it there:

http://<your-jira-url>/secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa

Suggest an answer