We have a project "X" created in our company and it has several verions/fix. We plan to create burndown chart and track the ( actual vs estimated). We do not use story points, but we estimate using hours and we log in the same accrodingly. When I look at the sprint report and burn down report its nothing but a flat line.
1. What things need to be configured?
2. Are story points mandatory for burn down charts to be displayed
3. The actual vs effort estimate (Time tracking report) – Is it posibble to get it user wise report. Eg. how much time he estimated and how much time was spent.
4. Since we have distributed teams, I am only interested in reports which are related to my geographic area team. Is it possible to take a burn down chart or is there any alternative.
4. We have 2 major modules in a fix "A". The We are currently working on 2nd module and we have included it in our current sprint. How do you filter these out. Our projects hrierachy is
Project – X
Fix – A, B ....n
Replies highly appreciated.
I just installed Jira 3d ago and face the same problem...what the graph shows is the the total sum of all sprint stories story points and will not substract them unless all the story underlaying tasks will be moved to DONE.....it is ridiculous that the most used Agile/Scrum tool in the market cannot show remaining work in HOURS, just in story points....outrageous! i do prefer scrumwise.com
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events