We have a project "X" created in our company and it has several verions/fix. We plan to create burndown chart and track the ( actual vs estimated). We do not use story points, but we estimate using hours and we log in the same accrodingly. When I look at the sprint report and burn down report its nothing but a flat line.
1. What things need to be configured?
2. Are story points mandatory for burn down charts to be displayed
3. The actual vs effort estimate (Time tracking report) – Is it posibble to get it user wise report. Eg. how much time he estimated and how much time was spent.
4. Since we have distributed teams, I am only interested in reports which are related to my geographic area team. Is it possible to take a burn down chart or is there any alternative.
4. We have 2 major modules in a fix "A". The We are currently working on 2nd module and we have included it in our current sprint. How do you filter these out. Our projects hrierachy is
Project – X
Fix – A, B ....n
Replies highly appreciated.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs