automated log work app

Mia Jurciakova December 14, 2020

Hi, 

when generating report on my logged hours one certain project doesn't include hours or minutes in the total, does anyone have same issue ? It is recently created project by administrator , i don't have admin access , could this be a problem ? there is only issue with this certain project, other projects does log normally , many thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Mia Jurciakova  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I suggest talking to your Jira site admin to ask if there is something configured differently for this new project and time tracking.

Best regards,

Bill

Mia Jurciakova December 14, 2020

hi Bill, 

he was the one to create the project in the first place and he isnt aware of setting anything differently, could it be anything else , many thanks 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Thanks for that information.  I have a couple of follow-up questions:

What are you using for logging hours, built-in fields, a marketplace add-on, etc?

What report are you running to where you see the difference?  

Mia Jurciakova December 15, 2020

Hi Bill, 

i usually start the timer on the project and then use automated log work app for generating report

thank u 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2020

Hi Mia,

Apologies if I wasn't clear with my questions.  There are different tools to support time tracking with Jira Cloud.  I was asking which one you are using as that will help people in the community suggest answers.  Your site admin should be able to tell you which add-on is used for time tracking.

Thanks!

Mia Jurciakova December 15, 2020

Snímka obrazovky 2020-12-16 o 0.15.59.pngthis is the one we use

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2020

Thanks, @Mia Jurciakova 

I am not familiar with that product, so I searched the marketplace and I believe this is what you are using, based upon the screen image you provided:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211125/automated-log-work-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support

Please ask your admin to contact that vendor's support as they can probably solve this issue more quickly for you.

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events