Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.

catalin-razvan.barbalata May 3, 2021

What can I do if I receive the following message? This is my board: https://pet-world.atlassian.net

Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.

Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.
If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team.

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

@catalin-razvan.barbalata - Can you please clear your browser's cache and try again. Just want to make sure that is not the issue.

Thanks. I think I found out why I cannot access the page. Apparently, I used a trial version and it expired on Apr 14th. But I don't know how can I reuse the free product. :D

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

@catalin-razvan.barbalata Have you tried changing your plan to free and seeing if the site works then?  https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-your-bill-for-standard-and-premium-plans/

From your site’s Administration, go to Billing > Manage subscriptions. You’ll see the plan for each product under its subscription details.  I am hoping you will still be able to get to it.

Unfortunately, on Manage subscription I receive the following message:

Untitled.png

I opened a ticket on the Support platform to reactivate my instance and to switch it to a free plan.

Thank you for happing me!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events