Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended

Doug Hathaway June 16, 2022

Got this message today "Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended"

This months charge was way over our CC limit b/c of some added users. I bumped the CC limit but Atlassian did not charge again. 

No warning before they did this, now my 30+ person team can't access JIRA. 

Any advice?

I created Support ticket  CA-1853897 with the details

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2022

It appears this was resolved in the support ticket https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1853897

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

Hi Doug - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Submitting the support request is all you can do at this point. No one here in the Community will be able to solve that for you. 

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

I suspect that the "billing contact" was contacted. In any event as you have created a support case that will be your best path for resolution. The Community cannot access your support ticket directly. However, I will ping others to see if it can be escalated.

0 votes
Evan McDaniel October 13, 2023

This is happening to us right now. Updated credit card, but are still locked out. We most certainly did not get any warnings and now our whole company is losing productivity with no way to reach anyone at Atlassian.

I have no idea how a company of this size, charging as much as they do, gets away without any real-time support options.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2023

@Evan McDaniel I created a support ticket on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2617386

For other users that have had their site deactivated, I recommend this link https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/?inquiry_category=billing_licensing&reason=access_issues&support_type=customer

As this will create a support ticket with our Customer Advocate (CA) team.  Someone from that team will be needed to reactivate the site.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm afraid that's not all true.  I have had many clients find their subscription suspended for non-payment, and a few because they have been forced to support Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine.  Atlassian emailed all of them, at least twice.  So I know that they sent emails to warn you of the problem.

But I can't speak for whether you received the email.  The usual problem is an over-enthusiastic spam filter, but email can fail for other reasons.

We, here in the Community, can't help you - we are not Atlassian.  Your best option is to raise a support call at https://support.atlassian.com/contact and select billing from the reason for the call.

Evan McDaniel October 13, 2023

Thanks @Andy Heinzer Any idea why my original ticket wasn't addressed sooner?

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  I think it's highly unlikely that the email went to spam, but I'm not going spend any more time on this to search for it. It seems odd to me that the company from whom I receive the most emails by far would end up with the most important email by far end up in spam. Even if that was the case, it's on them to do what is needed (sending from the same email address from which invoices are sent should do it) to ensure that information about a potential service interruption is relayed. We get in-app pop ups for all sorts of information, so why not something as important as this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2023

I was just pointing out that Atlassian always try to contact the accounts that their robots are going to shut down.  They definitely sent at least two emails to the bill payer.  I can't say anything about whether you got or read them of course.

Suggest an answer