Wrong custom icon size

Parham Pajouhi May 17, 2022

Hey community!

We have uploaded our own custom icons for our issue types. In most places all is well and works as it should do. In some areas like the right hand details panel the Goal icon, doesn't shrink well! Look at the picture below:

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 14.40.38.png

I have tested different sizes like 16x16, 32x32, 128x128 and all are same here! Has anyone any idea why this happens and how can I fix it? When I do an Inspection on the icon, unlike the others, this one is 32x32 icon on the UI.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Rusnak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2022
Hi Parham,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe you are experiencing JRACLOUD-72393. Are you seeing the other behavior observed in that Bug Issue? For example, when selecting the issue type from a drop down. I think you could validate that by attempting to add a new issue from the backlog of a project where the issue is included. By selecting the issue type drop down you should be able to see the behavior shown in the Bug.

If you do see the same behavior then it is likely this issue you are experiencing. A potential workaround is to add a white border to the outside of the icon. This potential workaround is described in the bug issue linked above.

Best,
Andy
Parham Pajouhi May 19, 2022

Hey Andy,
Thanks for the response. I tried in many ways and played with boarder size, icon size and file type and none of them helped us and we still have the big icon!

I have already sent a ticket to the support team. I hope they're able to help us asap! 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Hello @Parham Pajouhi

Please, feel free to share the solution once Atlassian support figured this out. This can definitely help other teams in the Community.

Thanks!

Like Parham Pajouhi likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events