Worklog ID

Juan Velez January 18, 2019

Where I a can see a report for all Worklog ID in our JIRA project?  I need, for example, all Worklog ID and the start and the end time of each one. 

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

it depends on your exact requirements. As Alexey mentioned an addon like Tempo or maybe the simpler but less powerful Time Reports for Jira will work well. However, you can accomplish some details natively.

1. Create a dashboard
  2. Create a filter and save that represents what you want or if you want all issue for a project skip this step. However, i expect you are going to want to hide 'old done' issues at least.
  3. add Filter results gadget and select your filter or simply enter the project key
  4. add desired columns and include "Time Spent" and "Resolved" and "Started" (see next step)
  5. Now for start time I would suggest adding a "Started" custom date field and set that (automation or require it be set manually) when the issue goes into the status that represents in progress.
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hello,

You would need an add-on like Tempo Timesheets.

Juan Velez January 21, 2019

I have Tempo,  Where I can find that type of report ?

Ladislav Prchal November 30, 2022

Jira doesnt like accessing info you actually need. They love when they let you pay for it.

Currently I am handling such a problem, going to iterate over all increment IDs. Gonna cache it and update only ones needed.

Suggest an answer