Workflow status not satisfying SLA Time to Verification requirement

jlee April 1, 2021

Workflow status moved to verify but it is not satisfying the SLA Time to verification requirement.  What needs to be changed prior to breach occuring?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2021

Hi @jlee ,

Can you share a screenshot of your configuration so that we don't make suggestions based on assumptions? You can black out any sensitive information.

Cheers,

Gökçe

jlee April 2, 2021

I added a condition tp stop the clock for the status in question. I believe this may have fixed the problem.

Now a new problem has occurred... I am now unable to see that SLA clock on the ticket.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2021

Did you use a JQL for the SLA Goal? Also, what is your SLA start condition?

jlee April 2, 2021

I used SLA Goal. Start condition is issue created.  I only added "Verify" status as a stop counting condition and now the SLA elapsed "Time to Verification" is no longer visible on the ticket.

jlee April 2, 2021

I didn't read your question right....i did not use a JQL.  I only added "Verify" as a condition to stop the timer.

jlee April 2, 2021

Start condition is "Issue Created".

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
April 1, 2021

Hi @jlee 

What tool for SLA setting do you use? 

You can`t use Jira Service Management for setting and tracking SLAs for Jira Software projects. You need to install the Atlassian marketplace app, like SLA Time and Report (developed by my team).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events