Workflow is throwing an error

Shashwini Nair April 6, 2023

Hi there, 

Is Jira currently down or something? I can't open to view/edit workflow of any of my projects in Jira. If I hit 'Try Again', it keeps buffering. Does anyone know what is causing the issue hereimage.png

3 answers

1 vote
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Shashwini Nair , 

You can check the status of Jira health here: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/ 

Regarding your issue, is any workflow update currently running in any of your projects?

Have you tried to clear your cash an cookies? 

Shashwini Nair April 10, 2023

I already tried clearing cache and cookies. Nothing solved the issue. 

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2023

@Shashwini Nair , 

I would suggest you to contact the Atlassian support team on this.

0 votes
HOFF Steven April 6, 2023

Hello, I have exactly the same issue on "Team Managed" project, the Org Managed is OK.

Tried a brand new blank project and I get the error too.

Mine is also a "Team Managed" Project 

Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2023

@Shashwini Nair Do you have it on all Team managed projects or only one of them? 

Shashwini Nair April 7, 2023

I have it on all Team Managed Projects

Shashwini Nair April 10, 2023

@HOFF Steven did you get it solved?

HOFF Steven April 10, 2023

Hello @Shashwini Nair , I've opened a support ticket last week (the day I answered here first).

For some reason this is working again this morning, check again on your side :)

0 votes
Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hello @Shashwini Nair - I am currently not seeing any errors or issues on the Atlassian statuspage, and am able to review workflows in several of my cloud instances.

Are you able to open an incognito window and try that way? If so and it is successful you may want to clear your browser cache.

No I can't open it in an incognito window either. I checked with the other project admin and he's also facing the same issue

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events