Why was this suggested to me?

Brandon Draisey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

I was having issues with fraud and identity theft. After I reported it, I some how ended up here. I've never heard of this company. Or another that reached out to me. Lexzur? I'm sorry. But I really don't know what is going on with any of this or if its even tied together at all to begin with. And if not what do you want with me?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Hello @Brandon Draisey 

Welcome.

We are a user community for users of the Atlassian software product called Jira. Jira is an issue/work tracking software product. It does not specifically have anything to do with reporting or getting help with identity theft, though a company that does help with that sort of problem might use Jira in some manner.

We can't speak to how you might have ended up here without the details of the messages/screen that directed you to this site.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events