Why some specific sprint didn't show when completing a sprint to see where incomplete issues go to?

Jason Liu April 17, 2023

I have a sprint 1 and sprint 2. I want to complete sprint 1 and move the incomplete issues to sprint 2. But sprint 2 didn't show as an option in the pop-up screen. The board is created under a filter with 4 projects. I'm not sure user's using which project and which board to create the sprint. I'm not sure if it's related.

1 answer

0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hi @Jason Liu For Sprint related issues always check for the below two permissions if user is having or not

Manage Sprint Permission and

Start/Complete Sprint

If you board filter query is having 4 Projects then check if you have above two permissions in all the 4 projects so that you can able to see the next Sprint to move the issues into or create a new Sprint option while completing the Sprint.

If you missing any of the above permission on any project then you may face this issue has filter is having the issues from those projects as well.

Let me know how it goes or you can add screenshot of the permission helper test when you check your permissions for all these 4 projects.

Thanks

Sagar

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events