Why is the Organization cannot view the ticket I created even if I added them as Organization?

Lynell Calbang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2019

I am the Admin of our Service Desk and one of our Client asked if I can create a ticket for them. I did, the problem is, their Organization cannot view the ticket I created even if I added their Organization to that ticket. What am I missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

Hi @Lynell Calbang , 

Can you recheck whether the Customer Permissions are set up correctly?  Also, can you please check that the Customer Request Type is set. 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Lynell Calbang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2019

They are set-up correctly. 

The problem occurs only on this one ticket. The rest of the tickets created by one of the members (Customer) of the Organization can be viewed by everyone.

Suggest an answer