Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why i cant see the board configuration?

So, i cant find the board settings . What happend? Go to your board, then select more (•••) > Board settings.

I select my board then go to (...) and appear other option, "manager yours rule"

jira.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

It looks like you are not an admin of that board?   Or the board is a type that does not have configuration.

Im created the project And the board. So, o supost be the admin...

Its a kanban board... So, kanban board doesnt have a configuration?

Kanban boards do, but you might be using a "next gen" project, who's Kanban option does not.

so, i change for sprint board and next gen, and still cant go board settings...

Ok, so we need to know what type of project it is, and what type of board?

board = scrum;

project = Software

Ok, so you need to ask the admins of that board to add you as an admin.

so, im the admintrator...

jira1.png

You might be a system admin, but you're not an admin of that board. These are different things.  Ask the admins of that board to add you as an admin.

Hum, so i created theproject and the board.  So, How can i put my self as admin of the board?

tks

If you created it, then you are an admin of it.

Given that, then ff there is no "configure" option for it, as in your screen-shot, then it is not a Software Kanban board, it is a board that comes with a "Next Gen" project, which do not have configuration options.

so, i created another project,  and another kanbank and next generation . I still cant acess board settings...

There's nothing else I can tell you - if you are an admin (which you are if you created the board), then you have "board settings" as the first option in the ... menu at the top right.  For "classic" boards. 

If you create a next-gen project/board then there are no settings and hence no option.

What do you have in the ... menu?

so, that its..

When i make nextgen i dont have board settings but i have the roadmap. But the interface to make version and epic is not friendly. Exemple: cant configure colors for epics

When i make classic, i dont have roadmap but have the other things.

My goosh

Like Fernando Santacroce likes this

Same problem with me....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

394 views 19 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you