Why don't you fix simple bugs?

SBC May 20, 2021

I use Jira every day and like it a lot.

It worries me though that Atlassian chooses to ignore serious bugs, that should be really easy to fix.

Even when multiple hundreds of users are affected, and priority of the issue is high.

See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68381 for more details.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@SBC 

I know Atlassian is trying to be more responsive to users needs.  By focusing on cloud products and data center they should be able to fix issues like the one you listed more quickly, at least I hope, in the future.  I know the the transition on the editors in Jira and Confluence has been difficult for everyone and it is something I am waiting for them to fix major issues in.  I know that they have a vision for the new editors and they will get better as they have talked about it in many posts online.  I feel like this is a lot like the difficulties they had when launching service desk.  It started off slow but ended up being great.  I think at this time you vote on issues in the feature request section and talk to your Atlassian rep about your needs to help move these issues forward.  Feedback like this si also helpful as they will see it.

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Hi @SBC

Sadly we as the community cant really do much about it and are in the same boat as you.

The issue you mention is "In Progess" and thre was an update in the beginning of Feb 2021.

If you really want to reach out to Atlassian I suggest creating another support call at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events