Why does the configuration of project issue type field is different from what I set.

李 苗苗 March 9, 2021

when I want to create a new task of project issue,I found the arrangement is different from what I set in the system.Like the second field I've set in the system is a date filed,but the on  project task input form is the other one.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

Hi @李 苗苗 

When you say the you have set arrangement "in the system", how did you do that? Did you configure "screens"?

To answer your question: You will have to setup fields and their arrangement in "screens" for various issue operations like create, edit and view.

More details for configuring screens in jira are available here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-screens/

李 苗苗 March 9, 2021

Thank you for your answer.I know that System fields on View Issue screen — System fields on the default 'View Issue' screen (e.g. Summary, Security Level, Issue Type, etc.) are fixed. This means that they will always appear in the same place on the 'View Issue' screen.

But the custom filed like department will always be displayed in the area which I don't want it to, regardless of how I reorder it.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2021

Hi @李 苗苗 ,

Do you mean that the order of the fields configured in the screen scheme is inconsistent with the creation of the Issue?

有任何截图嘛?包括界面方案配置截图和创建问题的截图。

李 苗苗 March 9, 2021

有的。就是下图我设置了课题的输入画面的设置。但是到课题做成页面就打乱了这个设置。image.pngimage.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

View issue screen and Create issue screen may not be shared, please confirm whether the fields order in the View issue screen has been adjusted?

QQ截图20210310132710.png

李 苗苗 March 9, 2021

sorry,how can I find the view issue on the picture you shared。It seems we're using the different type of jira。

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

Both Server/DC/Cloud will involve the above content, you can refer to Manage issue screens

李 苗苗 March 9, 2021

I checked the View issue screen , same as the Create issue screen ,so it looks like that fields order in the View issue screen has been adjusted.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events