Why at the end of the sprint despite having states in the workflow configured as "done", do they jum

Paula Moreno May 17, 2023

image.pngFor example this status is called "Coode review", but it is as "done", howeber it jumps to the next sprint, which should not happen.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hello @Paula Moreno 

For your board, the "done" status is the last column, your final statuses are in the last column ?

And the parent issues (for subtasks) are done too ?

Paula Moreno May 17, 2023

In my board I have:

1. To Do

2. In progress

3. Completed

4. Code Review

5. QA Review

6. Done

but since it is "Completed", it should not move to the next sprint

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Right in this case you should maybe split your board in one scrum and one Kanban.

In your Scrum board your have your 3 first statuses. And In your Kanban board you can create 4 columns :

1. To review (status in the column : Completed)
  2. Code Review (status in the column : Code Review (if you don't make the 3rd column, you can add QA Review and rename the column Review)
  3. QA Review (status in the column : QA Review if you decide to keep this column)
  4. Done (status in the column : Done)

Like that the last column of your Scrum board get your final status in his column

Like Kelly Arrey likes this
Paula Moreno May 18, 2023

I didn't know that two boards could be used for the same project jajaja but okay, I'll try as you tell me to see if it turns out what I want, thank you very much JM

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events