Why are some issues not appearing on my project board? I've checked, no quick filter are on : )

Francois-Xavier Brunet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2019

I have issues that appear in the boars' filter query but not on my board. The issue count is correct in both the board query result and the column management but NOT on the Kanban board. On the image attached, you can see that there are 9 items with the status "Done for UAT" but on the Kanban board, only 2 of the 9 issues are visible.

I've made sure that there are no quick filters turned on

I've tried changing the status of the issues

I've tried cloning the issues

nothing works, those issues do not appear on my board.

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

Does the Kanban board have a setting to hide closed items older than 1/2 weeks?  That's a new thing in latest Jira versions.  Check under General settings on board config.

Francois-Xavier Brunet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2019

Hi Pete,

You nailed it. There was a sub filter applied. I had no idea that option was there. 

Thanks 

FX

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

Great, can you mark the answer as accepted?  

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

I'd guess that you've set a fix version on the missing issues, so the "filter out done issues" is hiding them.

Suggest an answer