Why are my values missing in my custom issue field?

Joel Rauch September 19, 2022

I'm trying to set up an automation, I want to use "Issue Field Conditions" and have it check to see if my "Employment Type" custom field is not set to a certain value. I've only got four values in there.

When I go into my automation and add the issue condition, none of my values are showing up.

Any ideas on why this is?Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 11.11.53 AM.png

When I go to submit the request, the values are definitely there as well as in the options.
Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 11.13.36 AM.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

So, I just created a new custom field 'employee type', same values and they are visible now. Not sure why it didn't like the other one?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

You mean custom field, right?

Sorry, yep, doing too many things at once here.

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Hi,

Welcome to the community.

Did you type some charactere in the box, maybe you need to start typing 2 or 3 character at least.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

Hi @Joel Rauch and welcome to the community!

Can you please tell me if you have multiple "Employment type" custom fields? Did you type in the values AFTER you started creating the rule?

Hey Alex, happy to be here!

Only one "employment type" field

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 11.28.22 AM.png

Values were typed in before the creation of the rule. I tried creating a new rule from scratch as well and still showing no values.

Tried that and no luck either

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events