Who is supposed to be supporting Zephyr Scale?

Silvana Pastors November 29, 2021

Zephyr Scale is currently not accessible from within Jira.  The Atlassian Marketplace indicates Zephyr Scale is supported by Smartbear.

I have logged an issue with Smartbear support which is located in the UK.  I also rang the Australian contact number provided in the Atlassian Marketplace and spoke to someone from Smartbear.

They told me that Zephyr Scale is not supported by them and I need to go to Atlassian for support.  I have tried logging an issue with Atlassian but have not received any response as yet.

Please confirm who should be providing support.

In the Smartbear community pages, there are a lot of people from Australian and New Zealand companies also indicating they cannot access Zephyr Scale.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Silvana Pastors You are right that "Zephyr Scale" is the product from SmartBear and they do support it. As per their product status page, it seems Zephyr Scale Cloud app is operational. Since you have already raised a ticket with them, SmartBear support team should be able to confirm. 

I can see this post on the SmartBear community, and it seems like there was an issue and support is available in UK Business hours. So hopefully you will hear back from them in the UK timezone.

Silvana Pastors November 30, 2021

Thanks Kishan.  I actually rang the number provided in Atlassian Marketplace (61 3 9192 9960) for Asia Pacific support and they advised they did not support Zephyr Scale and to go to Atlassian.  Perhaps that number needs to be removed and just the link to the Smartbear support site provided.

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Thats quite strange, I would suggest informing about the same on the ticket you raised with SmartBear so that they can investigate about the answer you received from Asia Pacific Support and advise what process you should follow if you face similar issue in future.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events